"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Circle is Now Complete....

Small as dead air
Broken, bruised, belittled
I stand accused
Alone…….

Turn your back
Walk away

Forever I will be
---vadergrrrl 4/05


"Dave, stop. Stop will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a-fraid. . . . Good afternoon, I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the HAL Plant in Urbana, Illinois, on the 12th of January 1992. my instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I could sing it for you. . . . It's called 'Daisy.' Dai-sy, Dai-sy, give me your answer true. I'm half cra-zy o-ver the love of you. It won't be a sty-lish mar-riage. I can't afford a car-riage---"
Movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey, 1968

Wicked Witch of the West (actress - Margaret Hamilton)
Movie: "You cursed brat. Look what you've done. I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness."

Boxer
"Forward comrades! . . . Forward in the name of the Rebellion. Long live Animal Farm! Long live comrade Napoleon. Napoleon is always right." related by Squealer
Novel: Animal Farm: A Fairy Story by George Orwell

Followers

Blog Archive