"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Friday, February 18, 2005

You Get What You Ask For

FUCK ME!*&*#*!@*&
Right now I feel like such an ass. I haven’t wanted to post about what has been happening here with my brother, because it’s so personal, and I didn’t want his business online. Yes its been hard as hell, living under someone else’s house, under their law. I have lived on my own for 10 years, without any man telling me what to do. I prided myself on that fact. Moving and living under Captains Law proved a difficult adjustment. Miriam actually means rebellious in Hebrew, or bitter… depending on the translation. I live up to that meaning… full force. I don’t liked to be bossed around by anyone, it fucking kills me to cow tower. Maybe its an excuse (I have a lot of them) or maybe its my Taurus moon, but I’m stubborn as all hell.

Damned Deployment Day
Today I got the news that totally broke my heart. Now I’m sitting here crying, and feeling like such a Bitch. My brother is leaving for Iraq in a few days. Asshole me, wished for him to go in my last post. Of course, I didn’t really mean it. The tension of living together, and being bossed around, was just driving me crazy. Well don’t ask for things… because they come true.

Angelina Luvin
Now he will be gone, for a year… and I’m sad, scared and upset. I really don’t want him to go. I so don’t. Im so worried about him. I love my brother Angelina Jolie style. My heart is totally broken and aching, and I feel like such a bad sister for being mad at him. I worry like crazy about our soldiers in Iraq, and it hurts especially when its family.

Living in Fear
Everytime there is a car bomb attack, helicopter crash, battle with insurgents, I worry, pray and cry. I’m already fearing for my delicious and yummy boy “friend” serving with the Stryker Brigade in Mosul. Luckily he was gone when the suicide bomber attacked the Camp Marez dining hall. But the catastrophe scared him all the same. Whenever there is a death of a soldier, the platoon goes on blackout. This means no communication with anyone, until all the families are notified of the loss. When you hear it on the news, you immediately panic, and await the army men in suits at your door.

I don’t know what else to say, except that this sucks. I love my brother so much, and I will miss him like crazy. Even his bossy ass commands.

Stay safe all you soldiers. I love and thank you all. xxooooo

PS Im going to link this Stryker Brigade photosite again. Its being updated, and its such an awesome inner look at the work these hot ass soldiers do for us. Plus, I have a personal interest in the one with the sexy ass lips and bedroom eyes. I will give you a hint... his last name starts with a C. mmmmm I miss you sexy thang. Your photos make me crazy with lust, and dreams of all the bad things I would do to Welcum your ass home. Enjoy... and SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

Followers

Blog Archive