"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Friday, February 18, 2005

Some photo fun to lighten my mood


my legs and zeuss.... yes i got happy with hello pictures...  Posted by Hello


boy toy soldiers, knives, and angry army wives dont mix to well with a drunken vader.... ah well.... saltNpeppa in the house Posted by Hello


zeuss fun Posted by Hello


mmmmmm I LOVE a fag in my mouth Posted by Hello


My hot ass soldier boy..... mmm gotta love that uniform. wish i was under that desk. Posted by Hello


witches and bitches..... Posted by Hello


ooops my boobie fell out Posted by Hello


hempfest....  Posted by Hello


mmmm those lips Posted by Hello



phtotos.... buwahahaha Posted by Hello

Followers

Blog Archive