"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Inner Peace

I am posting this because it has definitely worked for
me. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have
finally found inner peace........ It reads: "The way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you've started."

I looked around to see all the things I started and hadn't finished.

So, today I have finished one bottle of white wine, a bottle of
red wine, a bottle of Baileys, my Celexa, a large box of chocolates
and a quart of beer. You have no idea how good I feel.

You may post this if you feel in need of Inner Peace

Happy Holidaze.

Followers

Blog Archive