"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holidaze and Freddie Mercury

REPOST FROM 11/21/04


Killer Queen Freddie
Bitch is Back

I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it
-
I thank you all -

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world –

Sometimes I need to blast this song over and over. Its motivational music used in difficult times. Though I have computer access again, it’s dial-up and very hard to use. It’s slow, and impossible to go anywhere without it taking years to download.

Last night I had some drinks with a friend, Merlot and Shiraz. I’m a total wine connoisseur. It tasted really good and felt good too. I figure for special occasions I can drink;, it was my friends 52 birthday and all. Today, I felt hung-over and tired, and slept most of the day.

I started feeling depressed when I could not find my tabby cat Figaro. Last night I gave him a flea pill at 2 in the morning. He had been having irritation and reaction to the fleas and the Advantage. My black alpha male Crookshanks, is doing just fine. Figaro was losing fur and looking pretty shabby. Since I gave him that pill, I haven’t seen him. It’s now 8:00 at night. He didn’t come for food today at all. He could have gotten out when I smoked a cigarette, I don’t know. I’m scared he is sick and dying somewhere in my apartment. I’m so scared he is dead, or going to die. I’m just freaking out, and I’m scared to look because of what I will find. Crookshanks, I’m hoping, would let me know if something was wrong with his brother. He isn’t acting weird. I’m just freaking out, and getting sad and scared.

I always get depressed over the holidays and my birthday too. It fucking sucks, but it always seems to happen. I don’t know if my drinking wine is making this worse, or just my stresses about moving. I’m just having a semi panic-depression attack. I’m not telling you so you can feel sorry for me. I feel sorry enough for myself. I guess, if anyone can understand depression, and seasonal depression, you can relate. I just feel as if I am sinking down. If something has happened to my cat, its gonna really, really hurt me. I’m just praying it all will be okay. Hence, the Freddie Mercury. Just gotta keep listening to my Freddie and plugging away and surviving. We are the Champions!

Queen
The King

I miss you Freddie! Thank you for your guidance and inspiration. We love you.

Followers

Blog Archive