"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Give Me My Vibrator or Give Me Death!


President Bush,
I respect your recent win and I pledge to support you for the next four years. But please, I beg you, don’t take my vibrators away. I cant live without my daily orgasms, and my vibrator works so much better than the bathtub faucet or a shower massager. Plus, my hand gets really tired from rubbing so hard. Maybe I’m lazy, but nothing sets me off into an orgasm more than my vibrator. I just pray to God that I never have to go without it.


Support Our Troops
I think if we really want to support the wives of our Troops at war, we need to make sure they all have vibrators. I would like to start a group in collaboration with Operation Take One For the County, how about Operation Vibrate For Our Country? This group would provide vibrators and masturbation techniques to all the wives and girlfriends of our Troops serving overseas. I think this would greatly reduce the number of “Dear John” letters, and also empower these women sexually. I’m sure our “Boys” overseas would appreciate the efforts.


Vibrating Love
I use my vibrators when I’m alone and needing to relax and I also use my vibrator during sex. My vibrator helps keep me lubricated, which enables me to withstand hours and hours of cock pounding sex. Using a vibrator helps during anal sex, providing the utmost high. I have multiple orgasms during sex, thanks to my vibrator. My partner appreciates it too, because it’s less work for him and he so likes watching me squirm and gush when I cum.


Such a Full-Filling Experience
One of my boyfriends used to like to use vibrators in all my holes, with a massager on my clit and then stick his dick in my mouth. He loved to make me cum that way, and would always say I was “Full-Filled”. Vibrators totally enhance the love making experience and I believe we should all have safe access to them.


Naughty, Naughty Boy
One of my boyfriends used to like me to stick a lubricated vibrator up his ass. This was kinda fun in a Dominatrix style way. He also used to like to suck on the end of my reality shaped vibrator. I admit this turned me on too. Ah well different strokes for different folks.



I’m just saying we should all be able to use vibrators and sex toys in the privacy of our own homes. Please don’t take this right away from us.

Followers

Blog Archive