"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Sunday, September 19, 2004

When I think about love I think about pure sex, deep sex, hard sex, rough sex

When I think about love
I don't think about a bright moon
Twinkling stars
Red wine
Silent whispers
Holding hands
Secret love letters
Candle lights
Red roses
Wedding bells
Moonlight serenades
Warm summer nights

I think about pure sex, deep sex, hard sex, rough sex
Go!


Rough SexLords of Acid

Mmmmm Spank me like a bad grrrl
Spankings, hair pulling, biting, choking, deep hard, rough sex. What is the attraction? Why does it feel so good to be submissive and out of control, and allow yourself to be bruised, reddened and hurt?

I admit, as much of a tough ass bitch that I am, I love to be roughed with. Is this a sickness or a fetish?

He sexed me up like a soldier going off to war
While sending my Stryker Brigade soldier friend off to Iraq, I became bitten up from head to toe. Bruised up, I look like I had been beat up, but I must admit, it was the best sex of my life. I will definitely be keeping in touch with him while he is away fighting for our freedom.

the Comfort Zone
I ask myself, why does this sort of abuse feel so good? Definitely there is a sort of comfort zone one must be in to engage in this sort of play. Obviously, if you bite someone and they scream “ouch” and “stop”, it isn’t a good idea. A couple has to know how to read each other’s body language or sexual sounds to know what feels good, and what does not. Obviously, there is a very fine line.

Rough Sex V. S/M
What is the difference between rough sex and S/M? I guess for me personally there really is no difference. However, when most people think of S/M they think of leather whips, gimps, dominatrix style submissive, and handcuffs. Rough sex on the other hand connotes memories of the Preppie Murderer Robert Chambers, and other sickos who like to be choked.

Whether rough sex is a fetish, sickness, or S/M subcategory, it’s definitely something that requires trust and mutual consent.

Now that being said, let the smooches and spanks commence!

From Good Vibrations
In reality, the sensual rituals and games that fall under the name "S/M" are for people who love, respect and trust one another. When a couple engages in S/M, they experience the thrill, rush and arousal that come from an agreed-upon exchange of power. One lover holds down her sweetheart's hands while she administers loving spanks to his naughty, gleefully wriggling behind; two lovers can dress in leather, lingerie or uniforms and play erotic games of dominance and submission with sexual rewards; one partner can enjoy surrendering to the feeling of restraint and allow herself to be sensually whipped into erotic bliss that can only come from surrender, fantasy fulfillment and intense physical stimulation. Sex and S/M in combination can make for the most unforgettable, mind-blowing, pivotal, emotional and even spiritual sexual experiences.


Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive