"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

My Favorite Things Vader Style

Okay get ready to sing along really bad and out of key.

Raindrops on ganja and whiskers on kittens
Bright colored fireworks and fucking til smitten
12 holed Doc Martins all laced up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream in my latte and old ladies with poodles
Cowboys with cow bells and licking his noodle
Black crows that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls dressed in vinyl with silver skull sashes
Nasty wet kisses on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When my tattoo stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


Random things that make Vader happy.

Dedicated to Celti and Michael

Good red wine and chocolate

Dressing up in bondage gear with friends and carousing the night life

Watching my son make a winning basket, score a homerun, or pitch a fabulous game.

Seeing my name in print after a publication

Listening to my wind chimes

the buzz of a tattoo needle, and getting a new piece

Paying the rent and having money left over

Coming home to a clean house

Taking a warm bath

Buying a new action figure and hanging it on my wall in the package

laughing for hours, stoned out of your mind, with old friends

John Hughes Films

The taste of salty skin

80's Duran Duran videos

Thinking of sleeping with of the entire cast of the Outsiders

Disco

Playing Bob Marley really, really loud

Fantasing about hanging out with Han Solo at Mos Eisley Space Port

Making love on a cold winter night by the fire

Watching the Star Wars trilogy, over, and over

Watching the sunset over the mountains

Dirty dancing with a stranger on the dance floor

Getting my nails done bright pink or black

A lap dance from a hot chick

Flying first class with a young boy toy

Laying out in the sun for hours

Orgasm

A really good neck massage

Watching Ron Jeremey act

All HBO’s Original Series

Watching the snowfall at night, and the world seems a glow

Iced Vanilla Lattes

Petting and cuddling my pussies; Figaro and Crookshanks

Reading Harry Potter

Looking back at high school notes with an old friend

Spooning

Singing bad Karayoke

Shopping and buying a new outfit that looks fabulous on me

Pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain

Receiving poetry from my son

Your first kiss with a new lover, first touch, firsts everything

Wedding parties

Fox Mulder, Cigarette Smoking Man, the Lone Gunman and Skinner

David Lynch movies and TV shows

Homer Simpson.... Doh!

Finding a great score at the local thriftstore

Finding a great score at the local bar


Okay…. Enough warm fuzzy here…. I’m trying to be depressed already.


xxxooooooooo







Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

6 comments:

Drew said...

I, too, love boy toys

[hug]

:-D

JoeMercury said...

the red wine is good, thanks to visit my blog, interesting...how a Gringa get there?any way thank you and will be looking by time to time.

Dozer said...

love the song,

You Totally Rock & Are Way Cool

Avuncular 1 said...

Going somewhere Vade-o?

Me likey that you like so many different things. I like many of the same things and the ones I don't is just 'cause I'm too chicken.
Except for the Star Wars stuff. I could never get into that let alone fantasize about hanging out in that wretched hive of scum and villainy. Doh!

I want to shave your wookie.

Vadergrrrl said...

Thanks for all your comments guys!

BIG SMOOCH!

Wookie already shaved btw....

May the FORCE be with YOU!

91ghost said...

I like the list.

Followers

Blog Archive