"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hey boys, I'm a candybar A tidbit for your tongue Those boys with your chastity I wanna be your very first one

That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, and they stay the same age.
-Wooderson from Dazed and Confused

MMMMM Candy!
What is it about younger men that makes them safe, tempting, and oh so yummy? Since my late 20’s, it seems most of they guys I have gone out with have been young, real young, at least 7 years younger. The youngest guy I dated was 19 when I was 31, and that was a fun, fun time. Talk about an ego boost, and the relationship was so safe because I had full control.
***evil maniacal laugh****

Young Boys, charming and innocent
Adolescent fun
My toys, spectral virginity
I wanna watch them come
Hey boys, I'm a candybar
A tidbit for your tongue
Those boys with your chastity
I wanna be your very first one

Young boys, dressed up in leatherettes
I wanna make 'em shine
Come down to my special route
Number sixty-nine
My boy, shock me and thrill me
You know what I desire
You're hot, nasty and spicy
You'll have to quench my fire

Chorus :
Young boys, I want you to be my toys
I'm begging you please
Young boys, I'm down on my knees
Young boys, I'll take you to heaven
Boys

Young boys, soft and so kissable
I'm waiting for their touch
They're rough, that's why I like them
I wanna taste their fudge
Horny boys, youthful and healthy
Lovegun never stops
They come, it's unbelievable
Squeeze you till you drop

Young boys, part of a family
It's me that you can trust
Right now, give me physically
A boy to dim my lust
Their dads don't like it
They wan't me to themselves
Sweet boys, tasty and horny
I'll peel away their shell

-Lords of Acid Lyrics

Oh Mary Kay!
With the recent release of Mary Kay Letourneau, things have got me thinking. I mean, I definitely like them to be over 18. I do admit, the older my son gets, the better looking his friends’ get. Once they hit puberty, I stopped wearing skimpy outfits in front of them, or being huggy/flirty with them. They are funny how they watch me with side ways glances, and make little comments. They get especially crazy at sporting events or when they are in packs. With flirty/shy smiles they always come up to me for big hugs, and hover around like fans. It feels nice to be appreciated. Some of them make bold comments like “call me sexual chocolate”. This always cracks me up. Puberty obviously does strange things to young minds, but like I said, they need to be over 18 to spark my interest.

Milf "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable

-from UrbanDictionary. Com

A Fetish?
Young hard bodies, inexperienced minds….. mmmmmmmmmmm. This is very, very tempting. A dish best served hot, green, and fresh. Is it just me here, or do others have this fetish?

We'd like to know
A little bit about you
For our files.
We'd like to help you learn
To help yourself.
Look around you. All you see
Are sympathetic eyes.
Stroll around the grounds
Until you feel at home.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know
Wo wo wo
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson,
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Hey hey hey, hey hey hey

Hide it in a hiding place
Where no one ever goes.
Put it in you pantry with your cupcakes.
It's a little secret,
Just the Robinsons' affair.
Most of all, you've got to hide it
from the kids.

Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know
Wo wo wo

God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson,
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Hey hey hey, hey hey hey

Sitting on a sofa
On a Sunday afternoon,
Going to the candidates' debate,
Laugh about it,
Shout about it,
When you've got to choose,
Every way you look at it you lose.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you
Ooo ooo ooo.

What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
"Joltin' Joe has left and gone away"
Hey hey hey, hey hey hey



Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

6 comments:

stanks said...

isn't it easier for women to do this vs. men? Look at Mrs. Robinson- she was so hot... who couldn't resist her?

the young boys- wouldn't they have the problem with P.M.E.? I know i still have that problem!:)

Dozer said...

I was just up that way last month.

great blog, I'll be back often.

Dozer said...

everyone loves a MILF

Vadergrrrl said...

stanks - its stamina baby. how many times you can go in one night. plus young boys are eager to please.


Dozer - your site rules too. In fact im gonna link you. lol
xxxxoooooo

Dozer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dozer said...

If they look like you we are really eager to keep you happy and in bed

Followers

Blog Archive