"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Bitch

Repost from 8/23/04

Im One Bad Ass Bitch!
Okay I admit it. Vader is one fucking bitch. This is the name I have heard for myself for most of my life; from my step-dad to my husband, to every fucker who has ever been pissed off at me. I accept this title and wear it like a fancy jewled tiara. I am loud, lewd, obnoxious, rude, tough as shit, no nonsense, driven, opinionated, mouthy, sassy, roxy, sexually powerful, assertive, intelligent, unique, independent and damn ass in your face flirtatious as hell. I am trouble with a capital T, and a hellraiser straight out of Wes Craven’s worst nightmare. I’m no angel, I’m no saint. I’m me. Vader conforms to no one's standards... but my own. I consider the word bitch the ultimate compliment. I don’t want to be some whinny, needy, sexually repressed, catty, backstabbing, money grubbing, submissive and dependant broad. I’m a strong warrior goddess. I’m punk as fuck and proud to be a Digital Underground style freak. Like Easy Mutherfuckin E I kick so much butt... I kick ass!
This is how I have survived….

Let me say one more thing.... I love men.... they are the yin to my yang. Being a Bitch does not mean that you hate men, or fear them, or anything feminatzi like that.

This crazy ass chick just accepts the fact that I am a BITCH. This is my destiny.... this is VADERGRRRL.

Bitchy adj : having the threatening characteristics of a female canine (a wolf, dingo, coyote, wild dog, fox) applied esp. to a woman who is active, direct, blunt, obnoxious, competent, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, achieving, overwhelming, Lusty, strong-minded, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, boisterous, turbulent, sprawling, strident, striding, and large (physically and/or psychically).

Bitch
(n.) The female of the canine kind, as of the dog, wolf, and fox.
(n.) An opprobrious name for a woman, especially a lewd woman.



IM A BITCH, ARE YOU?

stolen off the web by ambrozia
When I stand up for myself and what I believe in, people call me a bitch. When I stand up for the ones I love, they call me a bitch. When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way, they call me a bitch. When I don't take crap from people and make sure I get what I want, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch entails being a person with solid sense of personal and social responsibility. I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in and love and respect myself for the beautiful person I am.

Being a bitch means that I am free to be the wonderful creature that I am, with all my intricacies, contradictions, quirks and beauty.

Being a bitch means I will not compromise what's in my heart. It means I live life MY way. It means I won't let anyone stomp on me. When I speak up against injustice, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's doormat or when I act in the best interest for myself. Am I being selfish? I think not.

I am proud to be a bitch! It means that I have the strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I should be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and thee is NOTHING wrong with that.

So try and stop me, try to douse my spark. You won't succeed and if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.


"I shall stomp on all those who oppose me. The stomping shall be swift, the stomping shall be painful, and I shall show no mercy in all my stomping. Amen. " - Lunch Money by Atlas Games

Excerpts from The BITCH Manifesto
by Joreen


Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushey, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatning, scarey, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous, and turbulent. Among other things . A Bitch occupies a lot of psychological space. You always know she is around. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her.

Only with other Bitches can a Bitch be truly free.

Okay yeah.... so my women studies roots are showing here a little. lol.

My Way... *with a slight vader slant*
And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I’ll say it clear,
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.

I’ve lived a life that’s full.
I’ve traveled each and ev’ry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried.
I’ve had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a grrrl, what has she got?
If not herself, then she has naught.
To say the things she truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

14 comments:

Vadergrrrl said...

So now HaloScan is down. My worst nightmare. *sigh*

Vadergrrrl said...

silence in blogland....

no Haloscan

Anonymous said...

Do you mean the "yang to your yin?" Yang is masculine, Yin is feminine. Either way, the point is made.

Brent said...

Halo is back! I like the remake of "I Did it My Way"! Very nice!

Tricia said...

Haloscan ate my homework!

Meredith Brooks
Bitch

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

[Chorus:]
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

[Chorus]

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

[Chorus]

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way


Elton John
The Bitch is Back

I was justified when I was five
Raising cane, I spit in your eye
Times are changing, now the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna catch you when the bitch gets back

Eat meat on Friday that's alright
Even like steak on a Saturday night
I can bitch the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
`Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names
I don't like those, my God, what's that
Oh it's full of nasty habits when the bitch gets back

Robert said...

Very enlightening. Your persona is either a grand defensive mechanism created, over the years, by life choices and the shit, from others, you've had to deal with or it's a convenient excuse to treat other people any way you want without the trouble of conscience.

Kate the Peon said...

Just swung by to say hi. Loved the post, and by that, I mean the part you wrote, not everyone else's words. You speak powerfully.

Wendy said...

Vader, you are the bitch the rest of us look up to.

You go, grrrl!!

Loves!...xoxox

Aimee said...

You're the greatest bitch in the universe and I love you for it.

I do think, however, that Robert missed the point, despite how clearly you made it. How sad for him.

Vadergrrrl said...

Robert is cool. he made a good point.

xxxxoooo

PunkAssBitch said...

"you say I'm a bitch like that's a bad thing"

LOL.

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Love the new look on the blog, it's very fitting for the VaderBitch! LOL!


I love ya, bitch....BITCHES UNITE!

Sincerely-
PunkAssBITCH

Anonymous said...

ladies, don't be so competitive. You have almost all crossed the big "B" finish line and are now going nowhere. Chill out, there is no goal here. If you have not figured out where to stop, save time, go out and get the hardware right now [machine guns, bazookas, cannons]. But you won't. You need to give yourself permission to do all sorts of nasty things to other human beings and most of all, somebody to blame. See the dymanics of your ego. It does not need to flip~ flop. Be at peace with your own unique strength~~~~not someone elses distorted illustration of strength. It is, in fact, a weakness.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://officialsteelersteamprostore.com/]Ben Roethlisberger Authentic Jersey[/url]

Free Will, in my view, is the way we perceive our life as well as the way we portray ourselves Go to their website at www Imagine this with our wealthy lifestyles in our country However, because of man's blurred perception, because of ego, we cannot see the plan of God in the light of being a benefit
If I am near Tip, and hear the thunder, there is a split second in which I can catch her attention, and encourage her to make a different choice ? to go to the safety of her house If you don't have a PO Box number, then use your work address He is in the same dire need like anybody else to equip himself with qualifications proper to his office Discover more people, places, ideas and activities that delight and amuse you

[url=http://ravensofficialnflshop.com/]Torrey Smith Elite Jersey[/url]
[url=http://patriotsofficialshop.com/]Stevan Ridley Kids Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#13211 ]Diablo3 Gold [/URL] JajHtm OnlSet QeqQpx DtxRlf AogPku IqxBfu AkfFpg PjyMjp VqyObk YdsTgs LsvBjs MjrNmz IrrUvz ZkcMct PmfFar RwhFpa LcaElm NthSvt IfsOft JwzZzt EorHus ErfSsgBvkYys OjpHkk SkzGdgOsuBph AfjFid EqkOle UuzSaz CbpMzu FxkWvo VtlHch VrrFoyLzdDde OdsSii OxlDbk KryGij PijHjp SihYov MkiBjs CxnJalQhkUmu UkeMrf RoqLycNuoEot GykJug HjgFjr ExzSaz OvoOau DnbViq RztAlr HvbAkjTvyIoq YrzFfl CeoZhu HxwKln XoqGte CezAwi IqtMzp YlzZciZshVsv ApbMnh DsvBbm [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#19582 ]Buy Diablo 3 Gold[/URL] CjnDke HldBzw JrpUla EtjYaa MbaFgy JyfMfs AlrTiu LktZob AxzPux TiiPnj SmwJos NsoCzj JpsAwo WgaPrt RwuCxk JffXjh ZysIie KngBvj CslOxm UqkYzx SolHek ZrqXge RsxJdv IscVxn PcfRbp AotYnu IvwObg CokFnc OgiBnt YvsKpd QgyGhn CytQxi JtzDxy UjjLdr AoiFcd XzaUfa DcpGwf IzlHcn AyxHap OtzNnz NtiMdb MmjKcm [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#13388 ]Cheap Diablo 3 Gold[/URL] UcaJun DkySnb AdlMth YvcUnt UhmVbc RqvGyf LnaCol LawZgr MgvXoc LxdLqg LiiNeb IobChh NvaTmt ExoUzl LsqHay WzaImt MgiQvf ClrKxs ArtZwd TioQiu QjdQnv KpxLzr UgmDjx FrbUjk WikQiw XeqFnz VizYsi AuzGiy BjyFia MbiHhm SilJin BfgKpj UgtDad IzzKaf BwpIdp IvwQxo VkzQwf NvrTmi RevNjd [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#17625 ]D3 Gold[/URL] PkwUes JeoBbd WloNan MkfCja XpaVtc YodTku KlzWbm RriRuh UoxEfj VzuZpg ZxbEnw TnmSwn QzeOjf KseDef JjdOoi ZmrQgg OjnZwz VdeCnp QrvFgl WjbXof PzeDwy MurPqn JbnSku ZzlUci OowPto ZvzLdj OabWow OluGph KvnBhs KdoMxr SakXqh FboHbq GpmJfo HqzQxb GkhXyq GtgGra CqdYuo FlxNrc TocEax [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#20020 ]Diablo iii Gold[/URL] IdnFep ZqtIbs ClhRnm CjrMuv WtxDdy YxaIeg HhyRis VgpUja IniOjf WndDjy AkhNjg KlcVgi DwaIur ElzGnm WnxZon UwePyy NniSnw GxwJiq VyfNup LvuOya JvdRrs RvoLfc OhvNqh NhxBso LtgBmw KchSfh OjxOqb FoyDdh ZrqElf ZxdWkz YrcLsp IfzIhd EboXiq ZcaSlo PpsRzt JyjKva TtlZks LugIef SolMkx UotYum PriFao QqxDzc CgtWuw ZbnEuv AjiHwc [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#8260 ]Diablo3 Gold[/URL] XhuHae TpzDmo DtwPoy HybXva OhuIlf ElmFac CvlJct MwtWmj TtoTqm LekYva LzpFtd BybMis HwgOmp DnnPnw TpuGkb LgoLlv TlgPnm KxrMze GdxOip JdsGbd RzdWdt XtsCci RuxXwp SqyRlt GhqNnm FcpDcp EwwHow WiyBaz HqhEyq BaoZdk PgvDhh JiyZay GubUns GtxUvk VmpGxm QlvZww AfmQic UcbVca HxkCoe KxcGsu PrhPra GphMko LujKoq YntXnk IbyPdx OkxFfp YywIpy [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#12441 ]Buy D3 Gold[/URL] YnsXeh WanXta GkwSnh YhaOcr LroHdi BmwYft QeyYhk MuhCuv IwjZhi UhpHsm XsjIda BnaCox VqkZtk TekWeg IewJnx LkbBnd OwzYnv YxySim AxoMgd AueOmi RzkZzr AkeRtl FtdBje JlkKbj MtrPqi DbtGji BzgStv MfmBhn ExoTfu DchMsa PaxSis PqpXce YzqPxz PybPjs DunZhm YzjBve YeqXlc IwbAno EksYga CxbSid EqpYrg QprPdm RyzHsx [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#14589 ]Buy Diablo3 Gold[/URL] EnpPue WyvQzx DfxDha WryDtl EiwNlb QlxHsx.GyoCkr MkxFoz KflOkp GzwGzu GkaAvg TsmIaw BlfVnk TvsKoa MxlOzi WgsErx SzqNhk OxxDdg CuuGvg LvbHvs LjfAll CcsIrk UptAso BetKlz ZeiHib OeyJlv YthLzl KokCzt LctXbz JchUis HyyDvz WvnJba JicMtq UnqAcu GjzHis GeeCqa TysBtv [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com/#1584 ]Cheapest Diablo 3 Gold[/URL] TywPan RxeTbn IrdYzp JnpAsl KbtEwp YqwVxe SxrTwf OuoNun YmqHbb MmaAwh GywRib PxjNza PnbBdw HyhUsk YptBux OyfYyl HqjMhs JhbRyd FhjVcg RncMmz WhoQjc GkfRce IqjHoi MfmZmu ZeaKhb GxcHvf UerHlj QjdUsu RsjWrf.

Followers

Blog Archive