"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

"I'll Hump, I'll Blow, BUT I WON'T SWALLOW SEAMEN! -Bremelo fact or fiction

bremelo
(n) Derogative term for fat ugly women from Bremerton, WA, a working-class town with a Naval Base. The joke is that these women hang around and "chasin' fellas in the Navy".
-From Rap Dictionary


Bremelo - term popularized by Sir Mix Alot to describe a large, unattractive woman who resides in or frequents the city of Bremerton, WA to establish "relations" with Navy personnel

Artist: Sir Mix-A-Lot
Song Title: Bremelo
Album: Swass


Here's a gory kinda story, 'bout an obese freak
With a forty inch waist and a ten inch beak,
Overweight and out of shape with a triple chin,
Her brassiere strikes fear in the hearts of men,

The Girls a bremelo
The Girls a bremelo

Me and Terry hopped a ferry, we were lookin Swass
When a dip hit the ship we were almost tossed
It was a big bremelo standing on my toe,
An enormous jelly-belly tryin' to say hello
I was really kinda frightened as she looked my way,
I tried to run because here buns made the ferry sway
To be blunt she was fat and ready for combat
On the way to Bremerton where the fat is at,
The Girls a bremelo.

Let's Go!

I'm not fakin' or mistaken' 'bout the big ol' duck,
She had hairy underarms and a whoppin' gut,
Her hair was short and wavy, drove my pit bull crazy,
A Bremerton beast chasin' fella's in the Navy,
At the movie she's the feature, the Bremerton creature,
Ya' wear a life jacket if ya ever try and freak her
Look at her physique, she ain't my kinda freak,
The floor creaks when the beast starts reaching her peak
The Girls a bremelo.
She's just a bremelo.

Change the beat!

You can't ignore the way she snores 'cuz she blows down doors,
Baby's got the kinda face only a mother adores,
A big basket ball head, with her ten inch feet,
Big lips, No hips, with the smell of a beast,
I couldn't put her in my Caddy or my tranny would break,
I've heard of dirt because of poverty, but she took the cake,
When it comes to Cool-Aid, the girl would drink it in pints,
Ya go to school for twenty years and ya still in the ninth?
Ya just a bremelo.
Just a bremelo.

You big, triple chinned, unattractive duck,
Ya boyfriend beats freaks up to make a buck,
Hangin' 'round Third & Pike on a ten speed bike,
you could say that I'm a liar, but ya know I'm right
Ya talk behind my back because I dropped you flat,
And ya never take a shower 'cuz ya too damn fat
So ya man was smart when he broke your heart
Because if Mix-A-Lot'd cut cha youd'a fell apart
Wearing Polyester slacks with elastic in the back
You could flat'n squash a nigga in a wrestling match
Ya got lips like a character in some cartoon
With a pink posterior ya big baboon
Ya just a (Elephant Trumpet)
(Elephant Trumpet)

Now Bremerton's a city right outside of mine,
Most girls there are ducks but a few are fine
But the ones that I speak about, use their faces catching trout,
Vacuum cleaners for a mouth, You know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Mud Ducks, Hockey Pucks, Drivers of Mack trucks,
Lame brains, Diesel Trains, to pick them up you have to strain,
Big Butt, Crew Cut, Extra-Ordinary Gut,
Big Mamma kinda bod, make ya face kinda rough


I was Born in Bremerton
I was born in a small military/working class town called Bremerton. By the time I waas a teenager, SirMixalot had made women from my town world famous with his song “bremelo”. This song would haunt me for years to come. I escaped Bremerton 19 by marrying a townie who joined the navy. Never wanting to return, I lived in Okinawa, San Diego, Oakland, and Virginia until 2000, when I packed up and moved back “home”.

Back in Black Baby
For the last 4 years I have lived in this town, full of Douglass fir trees, lumber mills, tattoo parlors, churches, rednecks with gun racks, sailors aplenty, and oh yes, fat women who we call “bremelos”. I remember “bremelos” growing up here, they were the fat chicks from our high schools who brought sailors (or “squids” as we called them) in uniform to the senior prom. We always looked down on these girls, and considered them pretty desperate to be seen with a navy guy. Bad girls dated navy guys, good girls stuck with the townies who passed us around like cheap cans of lucky logger at a redneck bbq. Of course, the townie I married became a sailor, and my status evolved to that of navy wife. I lived in navy housing in San Diego for 3 years, and oh the things that I saw. Navy wives are a special breed, most becoming heavy set after popping out a few kids, and most also seem to have been married to at least 2 different sailors by the age of 21. It was then that I learned the term “Westpac Widow” -women whose husbands were at sea and are trolling the local bars looking for action.

Crazy ass Bremerton grrrls
While I was living in California, most of my high school friends in Bremerton began dating sailors, I mean come on, easy access here. The male to female ratio in Bremerton is like 30 to 1, odds in the girls favor. I heard stories of wild sailor sex parties, couple swapping, and various one-night stand escapades. Another strange thing started happening to my friends back home, they started becoming bigger. It seemed the sluttier they became, the bigger they became too. All of my friends dating squids (or married to them) cheated. Every westpac they would become “westpac widows” hit the bars and have some fun. I saw this when I came home to visit. Bremerton was considered my ego boost town, as I loved visiting the dive bars with my friends and feeling my power. At that time, I still preferred flings with townies, mostly because I had blossomed since high school, and I liked snagging a guy from my past. My friends however, started reminding me of the women in “Officer and a Gentlemen”. This movie was actually filmed not far from Bremerton, and there is actually a shot of the battleships in Bremerton as Richard Gere rides off on his motorcycle in the beginning. Anyway, the women totally remind me of that movie, work factory or grocery store jobs until they score some sailor. Otherwise left to life in blue-collar hell. In Officer and a Gentlemen Sargent Foley warns the recruits about the women in the area, “Bremelo” types who like to snag onto sailors because it's their ticket out of town. During the course of the film, we learn that the local women get themselves pregnant in order to hold onto their boyfriends, this Im sure happens quite a bit in Bremerton. (sigh). Gotta love Bremelo ethos.

Goin Hog Wild
When I moved back to Bremerton in 2000, I emarked on a three year relationship with a townie who was also a local “rock star”. The relationship started to get on my nerves too much, and we ended it a few months ago. Since then, I have been hog wild single, and doing all the Bremerton Grrrl things I have never experienced…. Like baiting sailors… (sailor bait… another word for Bremelo).

Bremelo spotting
Now I never considered myself a Bremelo, or sure as shit ever wanted to be one. Here is another definition The word Bremelo was
explaned this way to me.
Bremerton + Bufflo =
Bremelo. Big Bremerton women
looking to hook up with navy
guys to support them.
Here is another description I found on the web; its quite good.
Fresh faced young sailors
are the natural prey of
Bremelos. You can find them at
Walmart and Kitsap Mall.
They certainly aren't
limited to those places.
Look for two toned hair, and
large sized bodies squeezed
into Brittany Spears wanna
be clothes. They have babies
and toddles at least 3 or
more running around
screaming, crying and
generally running amuk.
Occasionally, there is a
very stressed overwelmed and
frightened looking booter
following them around
obediently. They smoke
Virginia Slims and drink
Mountain Dew. The kids are
trained to call any young
man who comes around more
than once or twice..."my new
daddy". Bremelos' can be
seen at the photo copier
having whining temper
tantrums as they try to make
copies of the baby pics of
their newest meal ticket.
They flaunt tattoo's of that
ubiqitus icon of white trash-
hood, Taz or Bugs bunny.
They come out in the early
spring after a brief
hybernation to bear their
young and proclaim their
readiness to procreate
status by displaying their
famous "bremelo roll" of
sagging midrif. The more
experienced and mature
bremelos have double chins
and double love handles and
gold thumb rings. The truly
succesful bremelo reaches
coveted Mommalo status with
the arrival of her first
grandchild..........usually
before her 28th birthday.
Always before graduation.
They like classy names for
their young bremelo-ettes,
like Tidonna and Turquoise
abd Destiny. And Cheyanne
(aka Shi shi)
They are a highly succesful
life form and have survived
unchanged since shortly
after the Nipsig first
landed.
I knew those Ho’s; short ass frayed daisey duke shorts, bleach blond frizzy hair, cottage cheese ass, saggy boobs in low cut shirts, and sometimes missing teeth. I would see them at the grocery store, shopping with their six kids, or eating a Dennys, or out at the dive bars, smoking and dancing with sailors who were obviously not there husbands. But there has to be something in the water here, because it seems unavoidable, like destiny, that women here eventually become squid bait.

Squid Baitin at the Horse and Cow
An easy pick up place for squids is this Maritime Dance Club, the Horse and Cow. The place is full of horney and drunk squids, all looking for action. My friends and I always go and drink a lot of vodka redbulls and head straight to the dance floor to dance to Eminem or Outkast, or whatever song happens to be on. I usually start dirty dancing and actin a fool. One night, shortly after my breakup, I met a blue-eyed hottie squid on the dance floor. We started dirty dancing, and freakin, and one thing led to another…. We started makin out HO style right on the dance floor! I took that young sailor boy home and freaked him good. I didn’t want to know names, didn’t want anything really, but cheap, nasty sex with a young ass, beautiful bodied, stud muffin. Had to get that out of my system….its just so dang easy to do here.

Sailor Boy-Toy
A month or so later, I was out freakin on the dance floor again, and I met a new Sailor Boy-Toy. We freaked, and slow danced, but this time just exchanged numbers. He is younger than me by 11 years, but very cute, and not your typical “sailor”. Needless to say, I have been seeing this young hunk for over a month. Its not a serious thing, or even really a thing, just mutual lustin, sexing, and some company. I have never “dated” a squid before, this is all new to me. Yes I was married to a “squid” but he was a townie when we dated. My current squid toy is very busy, out to sea a lot doing sea trials, or busy preparing the ship for one. I probably wont see him again for over a month, he is out to sea…. (sigh) the life of a seamen. Oh he is a submariner…. Hence my expression “Submariners Do It Deeper!” Another Bremelo expression I like to use is “Nuttin like havin Seamen in your Mouth” LOL

What's happening here?!?!?!?
Is something in the water here or what? Have I become a Bremelo? This is really starting to scare me. Since living here, I have gained some weight (mostly in the boobs and ass, baby have back!), which I attribute to lack of sunlight, depression, and my taking anti-depressants. Hell, I gotta get out of this place. In a few years I may sprout bleach blond hair, cottage cheese legs, and who the hell knows what. HELP IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP!


Bremelo website

This site is actually putting together a dance troop of Bremelos….
Here's a bit from the site...
We are putting together a dancing trio (volunteers) for our festival showings.

Experience? "we no need no stinkin' experience!"

Requirements:
1. Resident of Bremerton/Kitsap County (proclaimed Bremelo)
2. Over 18 years of age
3. Good dispostion and teeth
4. Provide own transportation to events (no cdl required)
5. Good rhythym and sense of humor
6. Provide own sweatpants/spandex
7. Able to travel short distances in Kitsap County
8. No gratuity box needed as one will be provided
9. No weight requirements



Here is a sailor Bremelo joke for ya to close this off.

A large Humpback whale is lazily enjoying a beautiful day when he sees a female Humpback whale (aka Bremelo) just a little ways off, and he thinks to himself that he's going to try to impress her...

He swims over to her, and breeches the surface, showing off the large hump on his back.

She looked unimpressed as she breached and showed a larger more well formed hump herself.

Now, a little embarrassed, he tries again to impress her by taking a breath and blowing a huge cloud of mist and water with a really nice rainbow in it.

Once again she looked unimpressed and she blew a larger cloud of mist, with a more beautiful rainbow.

Now clearly agitated, the Male sees a Navel vessel in the distance and races off toward it. Just before he collides with the ship, he dives, jumps out of the water and as he sails over the bow of the ship, he plucks a sailor off the deck and in one gulp swallows him whole!

He swam back to her very proud of himself, only to find the female object of his attentions with a disgusted look on her face...

As she swam off she said
..."I'll Hump, I'll Blow, BUT I WON'T SWALLOW SEAMEN!








Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

32 comments:

Johnny said...

You should be poster girl for why to join the Navy.
;)

jp said...

Damn, girl. You gots lots of time on your hands. I remember SirMixALot's song. I used to "sing" it back in the day. Of course, I lived in Florida then, so the locals there had no idea what a bremelo was. I had to kick some k-nowledge on dey asses.

Rock on sistah friend.

Michael said...

Bremerton, eh? OK, forget the trip to Seattle... I'm Bremelo-bound! Fascinating post, Vadergrrrl. A great insight to that segment of society. You're the Bukowski of the Bremelos. The Steinbeck of the Seamen? The Walt Whitman of White Trash?

The Dave said...

I can't beat the Whitman of White Trash, that's just funny. Who knew sir mix-a-lot could of taught us so many life lessons...

...even white boys got to shout.

Avuncular 1 said...

WAY TO GO VADERGRRRL....way to go.

Mike said...

I love this site. I miss going to hole in the wall bars and getting trashed just for a change of pace.

Sloth said...

Eleven years younger, eh? Right on, Vader! Sounds like your squid may have some talented tentacles. You may be on the cusp of Bremelo-hood but I bet if you lost a tooth or found a cottage cheese curd in your thigh, you'd be outta that redneck town like a bat outta Hell.

Mmmbacon said...

What can you say, other than WOW.

Jay said...

sir mix a lot...he sang that song about big butt's and i can not lie. didn't he? dave?

you know who said...

<-----speechless...

hehe my mom used to always tell me that "good girls don't go out with sailors"...

Pup said...

Funny and educational! Why can't everything else be like this? I've got to find a place like the Horse and Cow around here..

Awesome post as usual!

Maddy said...

Vader, what's got into you? I think you need to go to the big city for the weekend and indulge in some culture. I.e. good cafe's, theatre, museaum, art gallery and mabye intellectual mags like Vanity Fair. Now I know why "Redneck Woman" is such a popular song! P.S. Thanks for reminding me to lose 10 more lbs. and get my roots done. :)

Maddy said...

P.P.S. Good joke.

Oz said...

I always wondered what happened to the sailor boy you mentioned way back when in your blog.

So you feel you might be on that slippery slope to full out Bremelo? Stop, drop, and crawl your ass back up to the top!

Tricia said...

Oh my god.
That is some good shit...
I almost peed my pants!

You gotta add pictures to your site!

Debra said...

I dated an ex-Squid once...lol. Never did figure out why he left the Navy, but could have been because he liked the boys too.

Sounds like you're having fun with your sailor boy, but if you're worried about slipping down that slope, like it was said, go get soem culture. Hopefully you have soem fun museums or displays where you are- I went to the John Paul Getty museum once, and spent hours behind a shade looking out the window at a deer eating the shrubbery instead of admiring the art. Then I tried to pick a "fight" with a hot guy standing guard over one of the rooms..lol.

Vadergrrrl said...

Heres another song about Bremerton. From some Christian punk rock band called MxPx. They are kinda like a Green Day rip off band to me, but hey, they are from my hometown, so I GUESS I should show some loyalty.

Move To Bremerton Lyrics
Artist: MxPx

When I meet a special girl
She always lives somewhere else in the world
I don't want to call her on the phone
I wanna talk to her when I'm at home
Move to Bremerton we'll hang out
Move to Bremerton cause you wanna
Move to Bremerton will you be mine?
(Move to Bremerton til' the end of time)
I'll change the street signs you drive down
So you end up in my town
I'll re draw the maps all one by one
So they all lead to Bremerton
Drop out of school and run away
Quit your job, you got a place to stay
Pack your bags and hitch a ride
Bremerton's a good place to reside
If you owned a brain and use it too
You gotta know that I'd have a crush on you
I'm a sucker for a level headed girl with a pretty smile
She gotz to have ideas, yeah, and she gotz to have style

Vadergrrrl said...

Hi Jonny. Thanks for the compliment... I think. LOL

JP- are you accusing me of maturbating. Why I never, cough, cough.... My anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun! (whip sound)

Michael - I LOVE YOU! Thanks, and hey ya, come to Bremerton, we'll take nice care of ya.

The Dave - Sir-Mix-A lot wisdom. I met him once, covering a story for the local paper. I went up to him and said, "Hi Im a Bremelo". Then we posed for photos.

The Dastard - hey thanks for comming by my site.

Mike - dive bars, or old man bars RULE. So much better than the singles scene.

Sloth - yep call me Mrs. Robinson. My goal is to be Stiflers mom. LOL. Yes, Im outa here soon. Its getting to me....

Mmmmmmbacon - Ditto

Jay - quit talking about Butt's with Dave. Come on Beevis!

Janelle - yes all local girls mom's used to say that. Funny eh?

Pup - anytime you need educating you come on back here.

Maddy - I definately need to spend more time in Seattle. I miss the City. This small town life definately isnt for me. Love ya grrrl!

Ozzily Bean - yes, something is in the water here. It becomes your destiny... Run Luke run!

Tricia - luv ya girl. Im working on posting photos. ahem... David?

Debra - I used to hang around a bunch of gay sailors when I was a teenager. Its a hard life though (no pun intended) because of the zero tolerance and homophobia.

Inanna said...

Our Vadergrrrl a bremelo... I say "hell NO" This is must check out the next time I visit the NW!!!

Miss Kitty said...

hey vadergrrrl. it's not so extreme but here in perth (australia) we get a boat or two of sailors in every once in a while. I was with one from idaho for about a week and he was one of the most fantastic people i've ever met...i'm sure it was just a persona that he put on but there's one thing to be said about sailors, they know how to have fun! and maybe the reason bremelos do what they do is simply because they got bored with their life, which is pretty easy to do.
love your blog vader, ur one cool chick!

Crayon said...

absolutely fascinating post, vadergrrl, it really is interesting to see how the other side of the world exists, and how they live.

Ive never heard of this Bremelo phenomenon, but it looks like its set the standard there. I say dont worry too much if you start to behave like them, it might be because its actually FUN!

Anyway, good luck to you, I look forward to more of those posts.

- Crayon

-

Jack said...

Cradlerobber. Tsk tsk. (does the "shame shame" finger thing)

Debra said...

LOl @ Jack! He is legal, so it's not that bad... I don't go for guys younger then me, but then I don't look down on age differences since there's 18 years between my parents. Was a bit funny in high school though- Mom trying to say an 18 year old was too old for me when I was 16.. I'd just point at them.

Good point there Vgrrrl, and I never did ask him why he left the Navy. Hell, I haven't even talked to the guy in ages, and I feel bad about that because he's a sweet heart.

My next project... contact Squid.

Varla said...

Oh my god Vader. I grew up hanging out in Federal Way, Puyallup, Kent, and Auburn and we used to listen to Sir Mix A Lot all the time...I know all about the Bremelos, baby, and god damn, did you capture them perfectly! Vader, you crack me up...and what a cutie you are...=)

PunkAssBitch said...

LMAO...oh shit, I almost pee'd my pants readin' this one.

I live & grew up in San Diego, you nailed the description of the military wives here VERY well. I've always wondered if it was in the housing water...never been to Bremerton though. I must go now just to go witness! I personally have never been attracted to military guys, maybe it's because I grew up here, wedged between the Navy base & Camp Pendleton? LOL!

and I've heard some crazy ass stories about them submariner squids.....they go deeper was one of them, but I won't go into the other things I've heard...

Anonymous said...

just curious if you knew that the term Bremelo was around long before Sir Mix Alot came around. Along with Portopotamous and Bangarillo.

Been there,never called that. :)

Yeasty said...

Bremelos from Bremerton
Silverwhales from Silverdale
Port Orcas from Port Orchard

How much does a Bremelo weigh?
A BremerTON!

I moved to Bremerton from Providence RI to buy low and sell high (Real Estate)
I figured we would be here 3 years.
After 16 months, I could not take the fat obnoxious people here any longer, sold the house and moved to Vegas.

I have lived all over the country and have never in my life encountered so many ill mannered, low class, ring around the blue collar, whiney, cheap, dirty, stupid, fat and ignorant people as I have in Bremerton/Kitsap County.

These people have absolutely no social skills.. are mostly home-schooled..their lives and beliefs are based on whatever f#cked up stories their parents tell them as truth.

I have never seen so many 14 year old girls pushing baby carriages or pregnant. Huge fat nasty girls in spandex and food soiled tank tops, sitting by the food court at the Kitsap mall bumming cigarettes and spare change, with their fried bleached hair and 4 inch roots.
(Who IS mah babydaddy?)
Where else can you go to a mall and see girls in sweatpants, fuzzy slippers and no make-up, with huge fat rolls, hairy underarms and really shitty tattoos thinking they're totally hot?

There HAS TO BE something in the water.
It is beyond me how so many people can be so grossly obese, in the Crystal Meth Lab capitol of the world, Kitsap County.

These people are just NASTY! Ugly and nasty on the INSIDE as well as the outside.

Kitsap county is very pretty... but the people there are total losers.

EVERYWHERE pays minimum wage, yet the mall has EIGHT count'em, EIGHT jewelry stores! Totally ghetto!

Good Bye Bremelos...
You're nasty
you been nasty and you're still nasty.
SNAP!

Yeasty said...

Bremelos from Bremerton
Silverwhales from Silverdale
Port Orcas from Port Orchard

How much does a Bremelo weigh?
A BremerTON!

I moved to Bremerton from Providence RI to buy low and sell high (Real Estate)
I figured we would be here 3 years.
After 16 months, I could not take the fat obnoxious people here any longer, sold the house and moved to Vegas.

I have lived all over the country and have never in my life encountered so many ill mannered, low class, ring around the blue collar, whiney, cheap, dirty, stupid, fat and ignorant people as I have in Bremerton/Kitsap County.

These people have absolutely no social skills.. are mostly home-schooled..their lives and beliefs are based on whatever f#cked up stories their parents tell them as truth.

I have never seen so many 14 year old girls pushing baby carriages or pregnant. Huge fat nasty girls in spandex and food soiled tank tops, sitting by the food court at the Kitsap mall bumming cigarettes and spare change, with their fried bleached hair and 4 inch roots.
(Who IS mah babydaddy?)
Where else can you go to a mall and see girls in sweatpants, fuzzy slippers and no make-up, with huge fat rolls, hairy underarms and really shitty tattoos thinking they're totally hot?

There HAS TO BE something in the water.
It is beyond me how so many people can be so grossly obese, in the Crystal Meth Lab capitol of the world, Kitsap County.

These people are just NASTY! Ugly and nasty on the INSIDE as well as the outside.

Kitsap county is very pretty... but the people there are total losers.

EVERYWHERE pays minimum wage, yet the mall has EIGHT count'em, EIGHT jewelry stores! Totally ghetto!

Good Bye Bremelos...
You're nasty
you been nasty and you're still nasty.
SNAP!

http://www.maxpages.com/vavavoom

Yeasty said...

Bremelos from Bremerton
Silverwhales from Silverdale
Port Orcas from Port Orchard

How much does a Bremelo weigh?
A BremerTON!

I moved to Bremerton from Providence RI to buy low and sell high (Real Estate)
I figured we would be here 3 years.
After 16 months, I could not take the fat obnoxious people here any longer, sold the house and moved to Vegas.

I have lived all over the country and have never in my life encountered so many ill mannered, low class, ring around the blue collar, whiney, cheap, dirty, stupid, fat and ignorant people as I have in Bremerton/Kitsap County.

These people have absolutely no social skills.. are mostly home-schooled..their lives and beliefs are based on whatever f#cked up stories their parents tell them as truth.

I have never seen so many 14 year old girls pushing baby carriages or pregnant. Huge fat nasty girls in spandex and food soiled tank tops, sitting by the food court at the Kitsap mall bumming cigarettes and spare change, with their fried bleached hair and 4 inch roots.
(Who IS mah babydaddy?)
Where else can you go to a mall and see girls in sweatpants, fuzzy slippers and no make-up, with huge fat rolls, hairy underarms and really shitty tattoos thinking they're totally hot?

There HAS TO BE something in the water.
It is beyond me how so many people can be so grossly obese, in the Crystal Meth Lab capitol of the world, Kitsap County.

These people are just NASTY! Ugly and nasty on the INSIDE as well as the outside.

Kitsap county is very pretty... but the people there are total losers.

EVERYWHERE pays minimum wage, yet the mall has EIGHT count'em, EIGHT jewelry stores! Totally ghetto!

Good Bye Bremelos...
You're nasty
you been nasty and you're still nasty.
SNAP!

http://www.maxpages.com/vavavoom

Anonymous said...

I fucked some Bremelos when I was stationed on the Carl Vinson back in the late 90's. Maybe you were one of 'em?

EN3 Holden said...

I used to be stationed on the Uss Sacramento from 2000-2004 and I must say bremerton was a looser town. Full of bumbs. I fucked a couple chicks out there. Ive been to the drift inn alot, cheers, horse and cow, and the manila chef. I am glad I am gone from that town. There was nothing there but the fucking small ass kitsap mall. It was somewhat entertaining though.

Anonymous said...

Get out of that town while you still can. Move to connecticut.
Hey vandergrrrl you are a fucking bremelo, but you are in denial. It sounds like you went to that white trash olympic college. Email me at matthewholden20@yahoo.com

Have you ever been to the bremerton base bar, or the navy housing

Followers

Blog Archive