"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Electric Slide Weekend.. and other sordid tales

Outside of a rural/redneck town does anyone dance to the Electric Slide anymore? I cant tell you how many times I hear this played here in Sailor Town USA. You should see how the place lights up, and huge fat Bremelos almost run each other over racing to the dance floor to show they are Queen of the Electric Slide dance. For those of you unfamiliar with the Electric Slide it’s a cheezy, poppy dance song where you do a certain dance called the Electric Slide (its kinda like a country line dance or the Hustle). Im embarrassed to admit I can do the Electric Slide, and yes I have done it of recent. LOL

End of a Dry Spell
My friend Kathleen had a good weekend, after what she called one of her “longest dry spells”. We went out drinkin and dancin at the Sailor Bar and she ended up boinkin a friend from high school… JediHavok. They were so obvious about it, I had to tease them. The next morning we were out to breakfast, in night clothes how cheezy is that, and I asked DarthHavok if he had a hickey on his neck. He looked right at Kathleen and said “No” in a “do I?” way. Busted! I laughed so hard. Im happy for Kathleen though. She had needed some action, the only she had been getting was from a desperate GI in Iraq who kept flashing her his “willy” on his webcam.

Hickey Neck
Yes I actually have a few hickeys on my neck from my young, sweet boy-toy. I know its so “junior high” but I guess it’s the Ann Rice fan in me that loves to be bitten. Kathleen tells me I am “tagged”, but the funny thing is I “tagged” him too. Since he is in the Navy, I hope this isnt consider defacing of Government property. LOL Oh well sometimes its fun to be trashy and wild.

The long walk home
Eunice is the wildest of all my chick friends. She has been married twice to sailors, loves sex, and considers sailors to be her own personal “disposable sex toys”. She’s a crazy one, but I love her dearly. She has warned me that she can never meet my current boy-toy since the submarine he is on, she has gone through and slept with most of the ship. Eunice is the queen of one night stands, and is full of advice on “using men”. Her last experience has left her kind of bitter, she picked up some buff sailor from the Sailor Bar and took him to bed with her. I guess they slept most of the night without doing much as kiss. In the morning when he was sporting wood, somehow he talked her into doing the wild thing with him. She obliged and when she left the room to go to the bathroom, that sneaky sailor walked out the door and took off. No thank you, or goodbye, or the fake “give me your number and I will call you”. He just walked out the door. Eunice said he had a small penis anyway, but was still shocked by his behavior.


Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

4 comments:

David said...

What's a "Husle"?

Isn't "huge fat Bremelo" redundant? In triplicate even?

Vadergrrrl said...

Thank you David. I will definately make the edits... lol

Anonymous said...

my fucking lip hurts....and I had to go see Diana without any friendly support....kill me now

Anonymous said...

[url=http://magkras.ru/stringi-utyagivayuschie-s-vyisokoy-taliey/]Стринги утягивающие с высокой талией[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/kuhonnyiy-mehanicheskiy-izmelchitel-irh682/]Тапочки закрытые домашние овечие Шотландские (мужские)[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/korset-poyas-iz-verblyujey-shersti-na-vsyu-spinu/]Бабуши домашние овечие (с EVA подошвой)[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/sigma-sport-pc-1511-chasyi-izmeriteli-serdechnogo-ritma/]Электрическая терка для овощей[/url]
[url=http://magkras.ru/elektroobogrevatel-matras-hottach-kotton/]Зимнее одеяло 205 см х 140 см из овечьей шерсти хлопок тик[/url]

Followers

Blog Archive