"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Crazy-Ass Fish Grrrl

Whatever your take or beliefs are in astrology, its still kinda freaky how dead on it can be. I do think that the universe and placement of the stars has an effect on our personalities. Obviously, the Carl Sagan cosmos have an effect on our earth, look at the moon and our tides, or the end of the dinosaurs. I find astrology fascinating, and in my case startlingly accurate.

Lets look at what astrology says about me, my sign, the famous fish… Pisces.

Café Astrology

Pisces:
Keywords: intuitive, dreamy, artistic, humane, sympathetic, sensitive, compassionate, perceptive, tender, impressionable


-This all sounds like me none more than the other. I definitely represent these attributes.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams.

--Thanks for acknowledging that Im spacey. I hated being called “space cadet” in junior high. I do have dreams, and my head is often dreaming in space. All true.

A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds.

---I am compassionate, almost too much sometimes. I hate to be a “doormat”.

Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

--Cool this makes me psychic and creative. Except when I have that damn writers block.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no.

--“Im just a girl who can’t say no… Im in a terrible fix” LOL

Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst.

--I don’t find pleasure in suffering, but I do find a lot of creative energy when I depressed. Most of my poetry has stemmed from depression periods. I actually have a very difficult time writing a “happy” poem.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan.

--I am late to work everyday, I miss a lot of appointments, I can be called flaky. Have you guys ever seen the movie “Easy Rider” where Captain America takes off his watch to live on his own time? I haven’t worn a watch since I saw that movie several years ago. I prefer not to have a clock in my bedroom either. I hate being controlled by the time.

We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.
--Cool, cool.

Quotes from Famous Pisceans

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
-- Michelangelo (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Pisces, Mars in Pisces)
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-- Albert Einstein (Sun in Pisces)
"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love."
-- Anais Nin (Sun and Venus in Pisces)



Some Famous People with Sun in Pisces: Elizabeth Barrett Browning (Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Pisces), Drew Barrymore (Sun and Venus in Pisces), Kurt Cobain (Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Pisces), Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan, Cindy Crawford, Billy Crystal (Sun, Mercury, and Mars in Pisces), Albert Einstein, George Harrison, Kato Kaelin (Sun and Moon in Pisces), Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddie Prinze Jr., Michelangelo, Aidan Quinn (Sun and Moon in Pisces), Rob Reiner (Sun, Mercury, and Mars in Pisces), Dr. Seuss, Sharon Stone, Elizabeth Taylor (Sun, Mercury, and Mars in Pisces), Bruce Willis

Free chart!

For more information on astrology I totally recommend this website. This is a website where you can do a free chart. You need your date of birth, time of birth, and location of your birth. Its actually VERY COOL. I totally recommend checking this out.

Have Fun! And hey, remember the best pick up line....

HEY BABY WHATS YOUR SIGN?!?!


Blogarama
Visit my Guestbook
Listed on Blogwise

16 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey!
I am a libra, and sometimes I am a very typical Libra.

Michael said...

Sometimes I'll tell an astrology fan how I think star signs and what-not is ridiculous. They always respond, "Of course you think that way. You're an Aries -- the ram. Headstrong and stubborn."

Greg said...

Totally off base but I thought I'd respond to the comments you left me....Interesting....You believe in Andy Kaufman but not Alan Handelman. I'd love to read about your "Handelman experience." He still does a show that comes on Sunday nights 10pm ET http://ifitrocks.com/

Greg
http://gregster.blogspot.com

CountChocula said...

People tell me I was born on the cusp (Taurus/Gemini), what that means, if anything, I really don't know. Could this explain my ambivalence? If so, fabulous! Now I can excuse my behavior by saying "Sorry, born that way". I'm on the fence (surprise) about astrology. I am a spiritual person but not religious, and I can't think of any faith or belief that I feel that strongly about. I just believe that there is a force out there, a higher being or higher state of existence, I just don't know what it is exactly. Call it the Intangible or the Subaudible, but i'm down wit it.

David said...

Gemini. And we hate each other.

Something I have found to be even more dead on than astrology is Socionics. Here's a version of the test...along with detailed descriptions on who is what, and what it means. I'm an INTJ.

Tricia said...

I'm a Capricorn. We find our greatest success later in life.
Damn, isn't it later enough!
HeeHee

Hi sweetie;P

Anthony said...

I just spied you @ http://www.bloggerforum.com

jakethelad said...

I'm a Cancer. A loner, but love people, some times. Neat and tidy, except my garden. Hey V, what's your IQ? 140+? Thanks for looking me up. Talk soon.

jp said...

Scorpio here. Very intense. Very focused. Very together. You get the idea. :o)

RM said...

The results came back positive.

Coach Yoda said...

I'm a Taurus. I know my mind. I've found that Taureans who like themselves I get along with. If they don't like themselves, they HATE MY GUTS. There loss!

Anonymous said...

I'm a GEMINI, and true 2 it, I was born june 8 1965 at 9:00 AM tell me a little sumthin sumthin about me that I dont already know will ya````
Your friend Billie D

Anonymous said...

I'm an Aries....born exactly one month after you.
Don't know much about Aries, but know that the fish and the ram have great times together...whoo woo

T said...

Libra here...
Numerology is great fun if you have the time. Also consider the element groupings of the signs. Not to mention planets and their significance. The relationships and interactions among the signs is cool, but I've read so many varied interpetations of these attraction and repulsion energies and I'm not convinced that any of them provide worthwhile analysis. Tarot is the next logical step after understanding identity. Tarot can be tricky, but there are a few easy spells(?) you can cast for a quick daily read.
moon magick...sorry lost my train of thought. Thanks for you comment on my blog site ;)

voodoo love spells said...

Very cool blog. It's hard to find decent blogs with good content today, but yours was enjoyable for me to read. Thanks!

**Cassie**
My free magic love spells site.

Anonymous said...

I actually totally trust Your belief. People We have talked to believe the similar; -).

---
[url=http://seksblog.wordpressy.pl]seks - ciekawy blog[/url]]

Followers

Blog Archive