"The mark of an immature man is that he would die knobly for a cause. The mark of a mature man is that he would live humbly for one" - Catcher in the Rye -WARNING WRITER SPELLING CHALLENGED! But Sometimes you have to say "what the fuck!"

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Update on Sailor Boy-Toy

One thing about flings with boy toys…. They are not always the best about calling. You would think after being discipled by a Goddess like me, he would be calling me every day, wagging his tale with his tongue sticking out. Not this player…. I think he might date by the gospel of the movie Swingers, and have each move he makes be “Money”. Im not into the “RULZ” of dating. Who cares about that shit anyway. Lets get together, make whoopee, have fun, and ah yes, I can teach you things you have only dreamed of. 

So I call him on Sunday, just cuz I was winding down for the night with a glass of Merlot and a cigarette, and I felt like talking on the phone. Well I guess in the 23 year old world, or dating mores, girls should wait for boys to call them. I think as the older woman here I can be the aggressor. Sailor boy-toy response was he was happy to hear from me, he was tired from working and oh yeah, he was about to take a shower and was all nekid when I called (so he had to cut it short). Well gee, wouldn’t you think being nekid would be the perfect opportunity to talk to a sex pot like me? I mean realllllllly! Then he pulled the old “I will call you tomorrow” routine. Blech….. Phoey! The thing is the Seamen never called me the next day. Little punk, why I’ll show you. Im sure he was off being 23, doing things 23 year old do, as he should be. Im sure he will call when he gets horny for his older woman lover and wants to “connect”. Part of me wants to blow him off (not literally) for a while, and the other part of me says what the fuck, he is just a fun fling (spring fling) and why take it that seriously. Enoy the ride. We shall see where this torrid affair goes. Im just pissy because, damnit I want the power and control here.

Link

2 comments:

Debra said...

I hate to say it, but we call them boy toys for a reason.

My best friend won;t call the guy, ever. He has to call her, and I'm sure iit's a lot more wide spread then just her being that way.

Personaly, most of the boys I've played with have been more along the lines of not having any way to contact me at all- which means they learned to wait for my phone calls if they wanted to keep playing!

I was a bad little girl for a while... hehe.

Vadergrrrl said...

This is the best advice... Damnit why didnt I think of this? Never should have given out my number to that squid. Oh well, next time.

Followers

Blog Archive